Lillika J - my life A flash story/ scene

By Bigga Day - 12:15


A flash scene to accompany picture.

Lillika wanted to become rich. She wanted it so bad that she did anything and everything. So one day I be like “Lillika, why you act so bad? Why you always hoeing around, girl?"

She gave me a look that could kill a mutha straight up.

“Mind your business, Ain’t like it got anything to do with ya sorry ass.” She sucked her teeth so hard I thought they might fall out.

“I feel you, girl, but  Lillika honey, you better than that. You don’t need to do all that.”

“So, Miss Suggie, what do you suggest since it seems you have all the all the answers.”

“Well…”

“I thought so… I got bills to pay, I need a roof on my head…I also need to make sure my babies get fed. When you have better suggestions than criticising my ass let me know.” Lillika Jay stood up and switched her ass like it was on fire out of the room.

The End or is it?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments