Flash Story: Cute but has problems

By Bigga Day - 10:23

Okay I've decided at some point I'd be doing a quick flash fiction for the pictures. Just make it seem more complete. Not really manga but mangaish!  A Quick Flash Story Scene to accompany the picture.


'I had to tell her how much I loved her,' said Jim Boy to his friend Scottie. Scottie said nothing not because there was nothing to say it was because Scottie was a plant. A lush evergreen.
Jim Boy had rescued Scottie from a dumpster out side Cindy's house. Cindy was the object of Jim Boy's affections and he loved her with a passion. The only thing was she didn't know he existed.

"Scottie, I remember the first time we met. You were looking rather dry and your leaves were dying. It was a good thing I had plant food. I nursed you back to life."

Scottie said nothing again though did manage to sway in the light evening breeze.

"Well, Scottie I told her. I told Cindy just as we discussed and she then... she told me to..." Jim Boy took a deep breath and frown. Then a tear came to his eye and he took a deep puff of his roll up. "She told me to go away and called the police..."

The End.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments